- Dr Mohamed Abu-Seido – Male, MBChB DRCOG DCH MRCGP MRCPCH Qualified Aberdeen 1999 (Senior Partner)
Having trained as a GP in Scotland, Dr Abu-Seido originally pursued a career in paediatrics, gaining membership to the Royal College of Paediatricians. He joined the Mayflower Medical Centre in 2005.
- Dr Farman Ali – Male, MRCGP MBBS MPH DHPM PDHM
Dr Ali has interest in clinical areas such as cardiovascular prevention, diabetes, musculosketal problems and preventative medicine. He has extensive experience in area of healthcare management, public health and commissioning at both national and international organisations.Dr Ali has lived and worked in North East Essex since moving to this country. He completed his training at Mayflower Medical Centre and is now a full time partner here.
- Dr Steven Kalynuk – Male, BM BCh MA MRCP (2006) MRCGP (2011) Qualified 2001 Oxford (Partner)
With previous experience in General and Acute Medicine, Dr Kalynuk joined the practice in 2014.
- Dr Kwabena Twumasi – Male, MBChB DRCOG MRCGP Qualified (Partner)
Qualified as a Doctor in 1992 in Ghana, originally in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Moved to England in 1994 and retrained as a GP, joining the Mayflower Medical Centre in 2004.
- Dr Lorna Burn – Female, MBBS MRCG P DFSRH Qualified 2003 St. Bartholomews and the Royal London Medical School (Partner)
Trained and qualified in London, moving to Essex and working in Internal Medicine shortly after. Qualifying as a GP in 2008, Dr Burn continues to enjoy the variety of work and people that she meets at the practice
- Dr Daniel Catmull – Male, MBBS MRCGP BSC Qualified 2003 St. Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Medical School (Partner)
With previous experience in General Surgery, Dr Catmull joined the Mayflower Medical Centre in 2009.
- Dr A Roberts – Female, MBBS MRCGP DRCOG DFSRH Qualified 2007 St. Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Medical School (Partner)
Recently moved from Chelmsford, Dr Roberts is familiar with the local area having previously worked in Colchester and Essex County Hospitals. Dr Roberts enjoys the variety of General Practice with a particular interest in palliative care and family planning.
- Dr Drazena Susa – Female, MD DRCOG MRCGP Qualified Zagreb Croatia 1999 (Partner)
Dr Susa qualified as a doctor in Croatia. She has an interest in women’s health and is involved in the training of junior doctors.